A very warm welcome to our services at Breathe Digital Solutions Ltd.
To give you the best experience possible, we carefully use your personal information as follows and only for the period of time necessary to deliver what we have agreed or that you are likely to expect from us:
- We use your contact information e.g. email to deliver our services to you and communicate important information about our services.
- We use your online clicks and related information to give you the best possible experience on our website.
- If you contact us or mention us in social media, we may store your details from there but only in permitted ways that you will be aware of.
We gather this information from yourself and sometimes our trusted partner companies. We may also share this information carefully and securely with trusted partner companies to help deliver our services. We keep your information safe and secure using best practice with our technologies and processes. We are allowed to do this based on either your consent, our balanced legitimate interests, to deliver a contract or other legal reasons.
You have the right to know what personal information we have for you and can ask for any errors to be corrected. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal information and/or for it to be deleted and for us to stop using it. You can also if relevant opt-out of automated profiling and decision making.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact the Data Privacy & Protection Lead at Breathe Digital Solutions Ltd., 41 Old Street, London, EC1V 9AE +44 (0)20 4534 3651. If you want to complain about anything to do with your personal data, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies
- When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Twitter and LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: